These are the “Top 10” books our Pastor recommends everyone read.
If you can only buy one or two books, then start with #1 and #2 (and so on), or pick one that interests you. If you have any questions about these or other books, please speak with our Pastor.
- Commentary on Galatians by Martin Luther
- On the Freedom of the Christian by Martin Luther
- The Genius of Luther's Theology by Robert Kolb & Charles Arand
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- On Being a Theologian of the Cross by Gerhard Forde
- Grace In Practice by Paul F. M. Zahl
- Night Driving: Note From A Prodigal Soul by Chad Bird
- The Imperfect Disciple by Jared C Wilson
- The Art of Law & Gospel by RJ Grunewald
- The Christian Life: Cross or Glory? by Steven Hein